every person who draws • photographs • performs • sculpts • designs • writes • builds • sketches • paints • imaginescreates is an artist.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 5

see note after video


Today's Prompt - Best Friend



This is Katie, my best friend. She is... I can't even think of a word to describe her. She's the greatest. It was actually tough for me to do this drawing, as I had a hard time accepting that nothing I draw is going to fully convey how awesome she is. I didn't want to give her any less than she deserves. But, when it comes down to it, nothing is going to measure up. Plus I know that she'd just encourage me and tell me to do my best, and then probably give me angry eyes when I say that my best isn't good enough, and then blush and/or tear up as she reads about how incredible I think she is. Thank you Little Red, for always being there for me. Things really are better when we're together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment