every person who draws • photographs • performs • sculpts • designs • writes • builds • sketches • paints • imaginescreates is an artist.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Request a drawing...

I would be happy to do a drawing for you, as I love excersizing my abilities and am always looking for inspiration.
If you have a picture you would like me to draw, please fill out this form and include your name and an attached file of whatever you would like drawn. If you have any specifcations, such as size or text, please include in the email. I will get back to you as soon as possible, to further discuss the possibility of the drawing. If you would like the original drawing to be sent to you, contact information may be required at a later date.


Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Picture you would like drawn
Message
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]



Thanks :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment