every person who draws • photographs • performs • sculpts • designs • writes • builds • sketches • paints • imaginescreates is an artist.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 of my 30 day challenge. This one was drawn last night, during a much needed break from studying.
I really enjoyed doing this drawing as it was my first time really working with white on black... It's a lot different than my usual style, and really requires you to think differently about what you're doing. I definitely think I'll be doing it again.
Interesting note about this drawing... I'm pretty sure the prompt of 'favourite animal' was asking me to draw MY favourite animal, but I decided to draw my sister's favourite animal instead. She really likes wolves, and I think they're pretty cool too... And much more interesting than my favourite animal: cows. Don't ask, I just really like 'em. :]

Today's prompt: favourite animal


0 comments:

Post a Comment