every person who draws • photographs • performs • sculpts • designs • writes • builds • sketches • paints • imaginescreates is an artist.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 1

I've decided to take part in a 30 day drawing challenge. Each day, for 30 days, I will do a drawing of whatever the prompt is. Some days (like today!), I will also post a video of me doing the drawing!

I think this challenge will be good for me for many reasons. I'm a total perfectionist, and the idea of sharing work that isn't PERFECT literally makes me sick to my stomach. With a daily drawing, though, I don't have time to perfect it, and that's the beauty of it. It will also help me broaden my skills, as there are a lot of things on the list I would never have drawn before...


This drawing is actually yesterdays drawing. Official start date of my 30 day challenge was April 13th. Let's go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment