every person who draws • photographs • performs • sculpts • designs • writes • builds • sketches • paints • imaginescreates is an artist.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 11


Today's Prompt - Turning Point in Your Life




A big turning point in my life was when I realized that, even if I make a mistake or screw something up, the world is not going to end. It was a big lesson for me to learn, and it's something that I'm definitely still in the process of figuring out.

My niece, Gabby, is almost 3, and she makes mistakes sometimes. She'll spill something, or drop something, and she'll apologize and have a bit of a cry, but will quickly move on and forget about what happened. She is such a source of joy and is a little bundle of energy. She is fast to forgive, even when she has to forgive herself. She's awesome.

Total Drawing Time: 46 minutes


These videos were produced months ago, but I'm finally getting around to posting them on here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment