every person who draws • photographs • performs • sculpts • designs • writes • builds • sketches • paints • imaginescreates is an artist.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 10


Today's Prompt - Favourite Candy




I had such a hard time trying to decide what my favourite candy is. I was able to limit it down to Everlasting Gobstoppers, Skittles, Fun Dip, Nerds and Caramel Apple Lollypops. After a necessary trip to 711 for inspiration, I sat at home trying to think of a way to draw them in an interesting way... I couldn't do it. So, rather than draw them, I decided to draw WITH them.

And that was the beginning of my foray into candy art.

Candy used in the piece:
Skittles (Original and Wild Berry)
Everlasting Gobstoppers
Smarties
Fun Dip
Caramel Apple Lollypop
Sprinkles


...I ended up just eating the nerds.


These videos were produced months ago, but I'm finally getting around to posting them on here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment