every person who draws • photographs • performs • sculpts • designs • writes • builds • sketches • paints • imaginescreates is an artist.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16th - I'm in pain

Tonight I have so far completed 1 painting and started another 2 pieces... Which I am pretty proud of, considering I have very little use of my right (aka drawing) hand.


These pieces may be used in a fundraiser coming up, called Just Desserts. This is a night to raise funds for The Street Cafe, run out of the Mustard Seed.

The titles are just working titles, and are not the final decision, but, the first one is the finished painting, and the second pic is a preview of whats to come...


Love is different Acrylic on collaged canvas, 2009



Grow (Unfinished) Acrylic and Crayon on Canvas, 2009

As a side comment, I'd just like to say that
working with crayon on canvas is HARD.

1 comments:

The Renegade Librarian said...

WELL DONE! Wow! Those are really beautiful, Sarah, and we're impressed as per usual!

Post a Comment